STI: Delivering safety, service and quality.
Founded in 1965, CRST Specialized Transportation, Inc. has been leading the industry in customized supply chain solutions for products that require high touch, on-site services, special handling, specialized equipment and visibility. Based in Fort Wayne, Indiana, we have an extensive network of agents and 52 distribution centers across the United States and Canada.
If you need something delivered to your business or home, we’ll take care of it—every step of the way. Whether you’re in technology, communications, financial services, electronics, healthcare, industrial, retail or furniture count on CRST Specialized Transportation for:
- White glove services
- Specialized padded van transportation
- Trade show services
- Transportation management
- First and final mile logistics
- Residential delivery
- Inventory management
- Supply chain management
- Reverse logistics
CRST Specialized Transportation is committed to using cutting-edge technology to ensure shipment and product visibility to bring the power of information to you. Our dedicated staff of IT professionals has created proprietary systems specifically designed to maximize our services to you and provide unparalleled visibility and management capabilities. We offer:
- Supply chain execution—we lead the industry by incorporating process technology, including:
- Inventory management with serialized bar-coding
- Order management
- Document imaging
- Online tracking and visibility
- Onboard technology—we use real-time information to execute specialized solutions, equipping our trucks with GPS technology that allows two-way communication of your site requirements and updates.
- Bar-coding—we capture detailed information about your product throughout its lifecycle, including the exact location of the product, when it was placed and by whom.
- Electronic transactions—we can communicate directly with your business systems electronically, providing accurate information, and we can interface with a number of electronic formats required by your clients.
- Shipment tracking—access real-time shipment data from your PC or Smart Device.
- MySTI—our online portal provides detailed shipment information and visibility capabilities.
CRST Specialized Transportation uses packing materials that are re-usable so that the wasteful use of disposable packing materials is no longer necessary. By providing low-carbon, Eco-friendly alternatives to our clients, we can help decrease the carbon footprint.
WastErasers is a services company targeting the growing challenge of proper, cost effective handling of electronic waste (e-waste). Our broad set of core functions leverages years of experience and expertise to combine the best-in- class disciplines of logistics, processing and disposal. Our customers can be assured of complete asset tracking and certified destruction of materials.
WastErasers merges recycling expertise with logistics capabilities to provide a single source solution.
WastErasers offers an intelligent, streamlined process to realize greater value from your e-waste. Customers will be provided end of life solutions for e-waste ensuring disposal and/or resale in an economic and environmentally responsible manner while meeting all specific enviornmental laws.
R2 and ISO 14001 certified.
Specialized Transportation and Moveline have a strategic alliance to provide the best service offerings of installation, transportation, and warehousing in the Hospitality Industry. With more than 30 years of Hospitality experience, Specialized Transportation Moveline understands and is able to manage the unique demands, financial pressures, and complex array of suppliers a new build or relocation entails.
By managing suppliers and providing accurate, up to date reporting throughout the course of the project, Specialized Transportation Moveline plays a key role in ensuring the success of the project with an extensive portfolio of tailored services, including:
- Project management—A single point of contact until completion of the contract
- Transportation—Truckload, LTL and specialized transportation
- Warehousing—Consolidation and secure managed storage facilities
- Inventory management—Order/supplier management
- Delivery—Local scheduled deliveries to the work site
- Installation—Assembly and fixing of furniture, artwork and electrical equipment
- International forwarding—Air and ocean services worldwide
Specialized Transportation Moveline’s attention to detail and time sensitive deadlines make us the best partner when you are looking to open or relocate on any scale.