Experts in managing inventory, warehousing.
Maintaining an entire building for warehousing is costly, especially when you don’t need the entire space. Turn to CRST instead. Need temporary and flexible warehouse space to store products for an upcoming event? Need storage to meet your seasonal and peak needs? What about a long-term warehousing solution? Look to CRST Specialized Transportation, Inc. for the right space at the right time.
What we do
- Vendor Managed Inventory (VMI) – seamlessly manage parts from multiple vendors
- Reverse Logistics – experts in asset recovery, returns, and product disposition management
- Order Fulfillment – including product picking, consolidation, transport and delivery for prompt, efficient delivery to your customers
- Loan Management – delivery, retrieval and restoration of inventory that is loaned for temporary placement or demonstration
- Assembly and Testing – rest assured that your inventory is ready-to-use upon delivery
- Product Postponement/Forward Deployment – anticipate future needs for delivery or assembly and fulfill an order when it’s needed
- Merge In-Transit – procure parts from multiple locations while delivering one complete order to your customer
What sets CRST apart:
- We offer transactional pricing: You’ve got the warehouse service and space as long—or as short—as you need it.
- We’re resourceful: Our strength is our network which means we have access to the warehousing resources you need, wherever you need them.
- We can store it all: From small parts to vehicles, museum pieces to heavy machinery. Whatever you have, we can handle it.
- We’re accommodating. If you have shipments coming from different locations, we can coordinate to have your shipments consolidated at one warehouse before the end delivery.
- We have great technology. Our warehouse management system is integrated with our application technology, enabling full visibility so you can see your product’s location and condition.
- We’re experienced: We’ll listen and offer a solution that meets your inventory management needs—no matter the size, no matter for how long.