mox•ie (mok-see) • n. Slang
1. The ability to face difficulty with spirit, courage and determination
2. Aggressive energy; pep, initiative, guts or attitude
3. Skill; know-how and expertise
We’re looking for it!
As one of the nation’s largest transportation companies, CRST has many career opportunities within its six operating companies. You might start in an entry-level position with one company and then be promoted to a leadership position with another. Because we operate on zero debt, CRST reinvests in our most valued asset: Our employees. Our culture of hard work is rewarded by an exceptional benefits package.
Your career at CRST can take you down many paths, including:
- Company leader—Management positions ranging from a front line supervisor to senior officer.
- Driver—Drive for one of our operating companies.
- Individual Contributor—From administrative support staff to analysts.
- Mechanic—You’ll keep our fleet safe and on the road.