CRST Logistics: Strategy. Simplicity. Savings. The logical move.
CRST Logistics, Inc. is a full-service, third party logistics provider (3PL) that provides cost-effective solutions to your transportation and logistics challenges. We have extensive experience in managing logistics, and use our geographic knowledge, sector experience and educated insights to match you with the right transportation solution. With an expansive network of more than 30,000 of the best transportation providers, we can match the mode and carrier to your exact needs.
One of the things that sets us apart is our personalized approach to your project. You’ll get a single point of contact to handle your pricing, tracking and billing. CRST’s experts can help you with transportation management, transportation brokerage services and freight management. We work with companies in every industry, and specialize in meeting the needs of the U.S. military, federal and state governments, agencies and contractors. We’ll move your valuable products—quickly and safely—from loading dock to loading dock. Anywhere.
Our approach to 3PL services
- Logistics strategy—From transportation process design to distribution network modeling, we’ll develop a plan to move your products where they need to go.
- Transportation management—Once the strategy is in place, we’ll coordinate truck, air or rail transport, effectively managing your transportation to drive results.
- Information management—You’ll know where your load is at all times. From web-based tracking and tracing to vendor collaboration to routing, scheduling and consolidating your orders, we’ll use our technology to strategically manage your transportation.
Logistics that get results
- Improved cash flow—we streamline operations and cut costs by being smart about and optimizing your transportation management services.
- Smarter tracking—we provide a 20/20 sightline along your supply chain with easy, powerful and secure web-based technology.
- Reduction in inventory expense—Our transportation network uses just-in-time, lean manufacturing processes.
- Lower administrative overhead—we automate labor-intensive processes.
- Better budget forecasting—we can help stabilize prices and navigate market volatility.
- Free up working capital—we can help reduce order cycle times, improve cash-to-cash cycles and better manage inventories.