Great pay. Great benefits.
As a CRST driver, you can count on job stability and job security. Our teams average the most miles per truck in the industry—and we’ve never had a layoff. You’ll be matched with a co-driver who lives in your area. That person could even be your friend or relative, thanks to our “Train Your Partner” program. CRST’s open-door policy is tops in the industry so you know you’ll be listened to, respected and valued. Another benefit: We offer guaranteed home time.
CRST offers competitive pay for first-year drivers as well as experienced drivers. Each operating company provides industry-leading pay in their respective categories. You’ll also receive:
- A sign-on bonus
- $100 fee for your Hazmat application (background check, fingerprinting, etc.)
- Upfront pay for transportation to orientation, physical and drug screening
- Up to $500 bonus when CRST hires someone you referred while employed
- Pay for miles whether your truck is loaded or empty
Our drivers receive:
- Twice-a-week paydays
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- 401k retirement plan after 90 days
- Accident and disability insurance
- Paid vacations
- Free life insurance
- Per diem tax benefit
- Internet payroll access
Safety is our No. 1 concern. That’s why we implemented our driver-decision “Shut Down” policy that lets you determine whether or not to run in inclement weather, when you’re feeling ill or fatigued, or if you feel unsafe moving a load. And since our average tractor is less than 18 months old, you can count on driving the newest trucks on the road.